Thursday, 2 June 2011

School Prom - Last goodbyes

Hey everyone! Been a short while. I recently finished school for good, so I have 5 months to waste time before uni. I'm looking for a job so I can buy more beautiful clothes lul. I decided to upload some drunken photos from the Prom where we all had to say our last goodbyes, as well as a small hair+clothes shot from my day out today! Hopefully ill have a better blog layout soon, something easier on the eyes. be sure to comment and give me advice on style!






This is the first time I've owned a pair of sunglasses! They apparently suit me in person, but i'm not so sure about photographs. Also the denim jacket is too small, so I'm going to get a new one to replace it. Kinda just realized this is the same outfit as my post 2234534 weeks ago. I do apologise.  And excuse the funny faces in the prom photos. A little drunk.

8 comments:

  1. OH CHRIS. Y U SO CUTE!? I don't care abous accusations from hear-say, you know. Nothing has directly come to me and I've not seen anything, so I love you all either way. Veeeeeeeeeeeeery nice.

    love you! <333 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the way you styled your hair. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh~ i remember you, from xmas gal meet no?

    Anyways, love the style and the trousers! I rarely see camel colour/ light brown trousers in gyaruo or in any normal guys! so props to you~ ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually there was a lot of beige combos with denim/checkered tops/coats in Egg.. or was it knuckle? one of the other. SO HARD TO GET GOD THREADS HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look damn good~ Though you're a western gyaru-o! :) You got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hair are so cool!! I also want to be good like you! I love your style, and this outfits is very nice !

    ReplyDelete