Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Outfits?! Koichiro!

My friend Koichiro has arrived from Japan! Tomorrow I will be going out with him and taking lots of photos, so expect another post! Also, I am slowly getting more followers and comments, which makes me happy <3 I like it when you guys comment, so feel free to say hello and give constructive criticism!

I LOOK SO YOUNG IN THESE WTF

I noticed a lot of Gyaru gals often post their daily outfits and stuff. I will probably do that every now and then but... For the sake of comparison, I decided to upload photos of myself on a normal school day! My hair is natural in these photographs, so styling or anything. I'm also only wearing a shirt and cardigan, nothing fancy or particularly Gyaru-o! Oh and theres a random old photo I found for more content.

Also, my friend Sascha is going to be helping me with HTML and whatnot to actually make this blog pretty! IT'S SO UGLY AND BORING ATM! More soon <3 Ja ne <3




7 comments:

  1. The last pic is the best.
    I like it! ( ´▽`)♥

    Your style is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really look a bit younger in the first picture! woahh~~
    but still..nah not hot but cuteee XDD ♥♥♥

    (btw take this as a compliment >:!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I said that! I look so different in the first ones! But whatever ahaha.I'll be styling my hair for when I meet Koichiro, so it should be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair ^^
    btw nice blog ... but I think it's too dark
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH BABY, YOU SO FINE, YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND, OH BABYYY.

    ReplyDelete