Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Kouichirou and Kosuke!

So, today I met Kouichirou again. And he brought along his friend Kosuke.
they're only here until the 9th of may, but oh my god are they amazing people.
It turns out they have both been top notch models, and Kosuke used to be a host too.
They showed me photos of their modelling, and it's so different to their casual look!
They're both earning fortunes with their current jobs.

They have me loads of fashion tips and explained a lot to me about Japanese fashion. They invited me to stay with them when I go to Japan and that they will take me shopping, clubbing and to meet girls. they even said
I could easily get a modelling job there. But I doubt I could look as good as they did, phoooar! They're going to e-mail me some of the photos of their host/model days, so you guys can swoon over them. And me. I will also swoon.

On top of that, I feel more at home with them than I do most of my normal friends. It's like I've known them forever, and they never stop making me laugh, dancing, singing, telling jokes and molesting everyone.
Looks like I'll have friends when I move there.

Anyway, here are some photos of them as they we're today. It's a drastic change!
Kosuke is the one with browner hair and the silver blazer, baggy style pants and micky mouse top.
Those baggy pants were sexy, but they cost him over 60 quid!







                                                       SEXUSHII POSE TIME!

7 comments:

  1. Did I not just tell you that you could be a model? I definitely think that you should. You and I shall rule Japan. You with your sasquatch height and I with my nose and deep-set eyes. baha.

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, looks like you had fun bro :3, (AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE BARE ATTRACTIVE XD)! Go and become a supermodel in Japan : D, yayyy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww I love your hair, is so cute~ ´ ▽ `

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a lot of fun : D

    You look every day pretty!!
    I think all of you guys look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've gotten really good with your hair! :D I love this style on you!! And that facial expression on the 2nd picture, mad sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutee!! Love your hair <3 Looks like you guys had a fun time~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the nice comments guys <3
    See if you can't spread the word!

    ReplyDelete