Friday, 11 March 2011

Natural Hair - Casual

So, today it randomly occurred to me that I should probably take some photos for this blog.
This should give you a rough idea of what I style my hair like on a normal day at school! Its natural, how I wake up with waves of varying strength. I don't have time to properly style my hair, so I'm calling this the casual! I just quickly mess up the top a bit, and bring some hair forward from the back. This is a neat trick because, when done to more of an extreme, it can look like I teased it a little. This is a dumbed down version! If I whip out the comb and wax as well as the spray, it can get good! Ill post pictures of that too sometime.

I don't quite consider this to be Gyaru-o when its casual, but it will make for good before/after photos. Or maybe the more over the top versions...

HURRY UP AND GROW HAIR!!

4 comments:

  1. You're fortunate to have such nice hair! It looks soft and thick. Am sure with some styling products you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, I really like your hair! It looks more styled then yoou described it to be o_o also, thanks for following ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really, I literally just pulled some forward from the back! If I backcomb it etc etc it's a bit more creative, but I like ti more simple.. It just needs to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks so nice and healthy *-* ♥

    ReplyDelete