Thursday, 24 February 2011

Film

Ok guys, a quick update. I've had a messed up up half term so far, I won't lie! Some serious shit went down with my girlfriend, my mums having a midlife crisis and my hair still sucks monkey balls and won't grow quickly enough for an impatient man myself. Also its been fuckin ages since I ordered my clothes hisss I swear to god if customs have got their grubby hands on it....


Anyway, until something goes right I doubt ill have many photos to upload, unless I decide to upload my current shitty hairstyle for the sake of a before and after. HOWEVER for a school project I am currently shooting a film, and that should be on YouTube soon, so you'll be able to see me AND bits of my skillful camera work!


Updates soon, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up, when ya hit the bottom the only way is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I haven't hit the bottom yet, because it's getting worse

    ReplyDelete